Do you want to have the old wiki with the wrong URL closed then?
Misspelling on your talk pageBearbeiten
Hi, I only want to ask when I see a misspelling - I saw one - may I correct it?
In German there is a difference when you talk to people, I mean: You = Sie and You = Du. You = Du for people you know, You = Sie for people you don't know. On wikis mostly used is the You = Du for people you know. You used the "You = Sie" for people you don't know. What is wished? Both is okay but other people could feel more welcomed by "You = Du"!
Hi, Blaze fire! Can you have a look on this page, please? I think I have done something wrong with a template and I can't figure out where's the mistake. Thank you.
Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean with Different base-infobox templates. Am I missing a template or what do you mean?
Hi, Blaze fire! I have uploaded all images, but when you look here (english: Opinionator) the first row of the infobox says translated: Please add an image! But the image is already there, so why doesn't he show the image?
Sorry, forget it. I found the mistake myself.
- Do you mean in this wiki or in the English wiki? Because here I have no such file log in the Recent changes. And how does this work?
- Oh yes, now I understand. It seems I forgot to save them with Paint.NET and this made the white box. Thank you for the change.
Only once out of curiosity: What is the difference between ya and you?
- Okay, dialect. :-)
Hi, Blaze fire, I've seen your request in the Community-Wiki and that they linked all Badge Wikis to one another. I only wanted to tell you that the link to the Chinese wiki does not work for the German wiki.
- Nice :P
Give me Chinese symbols do say something!!! :P :D
- I'm sorry, I must tell you: The Chinese and the Spanish link still don't work.
Something's going wrong here. Next day, but the Spanish and the Chinese link still don't work.
- Spanish link works, Chinese link does not.
Hi, the only Chinese link that does not work is that on your userpage. Perhaps because of the Latin words?
Sorry, but the text of the page "Placeholder" either belongs to the Japanese or the Chinese wiki. :-)
- I have changed the article to the German word Platzhalter.
Hi, Blaze fire! Can you tell me why you have made the following articles?
- Community Central:Babel
- Community Central:Central user pages
- Community Central:IRC channels
- Community Central:Not a valid Wikia
- Community Central:Report a problem
There is no text in these articles. Thank you in advance.
- Aha, then I think I have a look there and in the German Community Wiki, if there are such pages, too. When yes, then they would fit into a German Badge-Wiki. Thanks for the explanation.
Ah, thanks for the information. I will do so.
Hi, Blaze fire!
I tried to use your new infobox in this German wiki, too. But something's going wrong. This template will not show my badge image. Do you know what I did wrong? Perhaps something with my translation, but perhaps another thing I overlooked, I don't know. The German name is: Vorlage:Infobox Badge.
- Thank you. I've seen your corrections. Always these small things. But now it works. Thanks again.
Hi, Blaze fire! I saw you made me bureaucrat. Thank you very much for that!